Petrus Rutten built the Heilige Stephanuskerk in 1781
The doorknob of copper mentions his name. The church owns 14 large stained glass windows of Charles Eyck, artist from Maastricht. Inside the church there are beautiful wood-cut altars and pews. Also a Roman font is present. The church can be visited on Sunday from 14.00 to 17.00 hrs. The guides of VVV Midden-Limburg take care of guided tours by appointment.
Toelichting: De kerk is beperkt te bezichtigen op donderdag t/m zondag van 14.00 tot 17.00 uur.
De Heilige Mis is op zaterdag om 18:00 uur.