The Sint Severinuskerk has three naves, with a closed choir at three sides, an angle new wing and a compact tower of four sections and a constructed top.
The old choir functions now as a side chapel. The in 1954 restored tower contains a bell made by Henricus Petit (1974). The vestry dates back to 1932.
Toelichting: De Heilige Mis is op zondag om 11:00 uur.