It is a mill that was built in 1783. In 1804 the mill was moved to a location closer to the village.
The mill was in use until 1978. As a tribute to the last miller there is a statue of him next to the mill. The mill can be visited when the grinder is running the mill.
Toelichting: De molen is te bezoeken iedere 2e zaterdagmorgen van de maand 's morgens vanaf half 10 tot 12 en iedere 4e woensdagmiddag van de maand vanaf 13.30 uur.