The Leonardus Mill was built in 1865. It is a belt grinder. The mill had two pair of millstones.
The mill has several times changed owners and there are several parts replaced or modernized. In 1987 'The Mill Foundation Maasbracht' created to bring back the complete mill in the old state. The mill is every Saturday from 13.00 - 16.00 open. And from 1 April to 1 October also on Thursdays from 13:00 to 16:00.
Sa : 13:00 - 16:00 hour.