The Holy Medarduskerk was built in 1946.
In 1944 the church was destroyed for the most. Only the substructure of the tower, the walls of the choir, the side naves and some columns survived. Vicar J. Steinhart wanted to break down the remnants and replace them by a new church at a central spot in the village. Cuypers takes care of the restoration works of this marl stone basilica.
On December 31 1949 the building was ready, with the exception of the tower. The tower was demolished and in 1950-1951 rebuilt , a bit higher and a couple of meters to the West.
Toelichting: Heilige Mis: donderdag en zaterdag om 19:00 uur.